Across our country, public education for multiplied millions of students has already begun for the 2019-2020 school year, and for others, it will start soon. The launch of a new school year is a major event and is approached with varying degrees of anticipation and excitement, along with concerns and fears. As we move into a new academic year, please consider including the following areas of focus in your times of prayer: 카지노사이트
- God’s blessings upon all students, advisers, administrators, and staff throughout the academic year. Public education is a big team effort. Scholars are served not only by their principals and advisers but by a host of other staff that cares for a variation of responsibilities day after day. Pray for a covering of God’s blessings over the students who are close to your heart and over the student body. Consider praying habitually over a directory of names of people who serve the school in your area. Pray that God will give them wisdom and guidance as they fulfill their various responsibilities
- The attitude of gratefulness among parents and guardians for the investment teachers make in their children’s lives. Teaching can be a difficult job. Prospects and demands are high, yet expressions of gratitude, encouragement, and appreciation often are few. Take time regularly to thank God for the teachers who serve students each week. Many of them not only give time well beyond the classroom but also invest in their own resources to improve the teaching-learning experience in their classrooms. As opportunity warrants, personally, express thanks for their efforts and pray that others will do the same. Words of inspiration and promises to pray can mean a lot.
- Students who have motivated to new communities, that they will adjust quickly to unfamiliar environments and form meaningful and healthy friendships. Many students will have recently moved to new communities. This change can add significant pressure to the already huge task of a new school year. A key issue to adjusting is finding someone to connect with as a friend. Pray that healthy, positive friendships will be quickly established. Inspire students in your family or other spheres of influence to be subtle to new students that are looking for a colleague in their schools.
- Positive and enriching learning experiences for students of all ages.
Though a period of “compulsory” (required, mandated) education has been established by law, learning also is intended to be compelling and life-shaping. Pray that people will be vitally involved in the learning process through creative and relevant instruction. Pray also that disturbances that abound in our culture will be lessened, allowing the students to focus on and apply the information shared in the classroom.
- Impact of Christ-following students and adults alike who recognize that they are sent to make a change for Jesus Christ in their campus. Christ-following students and adults are not on school campuses by coincidence. Schools are planned mission fields providing numerous opportunities for life-changing divine activities. Pray that godly students and adults will be sensitive to moments when they can redemptive influence students or colleagues through their discussions and example. Pray also for favor with school administrators in seeking ways to provide extra-curricular activities that can minister to students. 안전한카지노사이트
- Advisers who are standup before a class for the first time, that they will have confidence in their skills and establish strong influences with their students. In many public schools this year, first-time teachers are starting their foundational journeys in the classroom. While much preparation has preceded this moment, the first days and weeks can be intimidating. Pray that new teachers will be infused with confidence and gain respect and appreciation from their students through their teaching brilliance and character. If you know of new teachers, seek them out and assure them of your prayers.
- Comfort and assurance for guardians sending their kids to the school for the first time. For many parents, seeing a child off to school for the first time can be a very emotional experience. They are releasing their child into the hands of others with whom they are not personally acquainted. There are many unknowns. Will he or she find a friend? Will my child adjust? Will my child be safe? Will learning be enjoyable? Pray that parents will be encircled by God’s comfort and peace and that their child will quickly adjust to this new experience for them as well. Come together with someone you know whose child has just begun school and offer inspiration and prayer.
- God’s protection throughout the school year.
Heartbreaking events of recent years have raised great apprehensions in the hearts and minds of many parents and children alike. Pray for a covering of God’s protection over the campuses in your area and across the nation. Pray for vigilance among officers and teachers as well as security personnel. Pray that would-be perpetrators will be turned from their intents and receive the corrective influences that are needed in their lives. Take time to do prayer walks or drive around the campus property, asking God’s protection and care. Pray that the school year will be successfully completed without any incident.
As you pray and intervene, give thanks to God for the wonderful privilege that our children have to attend school and learn. May we never take that for granted. 카지노사이트 추천
The Rock, your place to belong
At the Rock, you can belong before you believe. Use the links to the right to begin your relationship with Rock Church. If you are local to Fargo, click the “free movie ticket” button to the right and check out one of our services, every Sunday at 10 AM, at West Acres Cinema. If you are not local to our area, that’s okay. There are all kinds of ways that you can participate in the happenings at Rock Church. We have many people that only interact with our church online. Use the “become a friend” button to be included in everything we are doing.